Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of matchday luxury with a VIP seat in the Sir Ferguson stand at the iconic Old Trafford for the highly anticipated clash between Manchester United and Arsenal. Encounter a living legend of Manchester United and embark on an exclusive exploration of the revered Old Trafford pitch.
Meet The Players
- As part of every package, we offer you the opportunity to meet legendary football players on their home turf.
- From legends to current EPL players, you will get the chance to talk to, and to take selfies with, some of football’s top talent!
Travelling With Us
- Our luxury, VIP Mercedes Sprinter minibuses are the most luxurious way to travel with a chauffeur and an experienced tour guide.
- Battle your friends on FIFA on our onboard PS4 and TV, or relax and watch a movie, with complimentary refreshments provided.
- Ensuring that you get a good night’s rest is as important to us as it is to you. This is why you will only be staying at the finest luxury hotels throughout your tour.
- Enjoy complimentary internet access to upload your amazing memories to social media throughout your stay.
DISCOVER UNPRECEDENTED LUXURY IN FOOTBALl TRAVEL
MANCHESTER UNITED X ARSENAL
Day 1: London (Afternoon Tea)
[ Thursday – 9 May 2024 ]
- Guests arrive in London, luxury transfer from airport to 5star hotel in the heart of the city (Conrad or similar).
- Time to relax in hotel.
- 3pm – 5pm – Afternoon Tea at the Ritz:
One of London’s must luxurious institutions.
- Free evening after a long flight.
Day 2: Manchester (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
[ Friday – 10 May 2023 ]
- 8am – Breakfast in hotel.
- 11am – Drive to Manchester.
- 1pm – Stop for lunch at Stratford -Upon-Avon.
This is the beautiful old town of William Shakespeare; you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities in this centuries old Tudor town on the river Avon.
- 3pm – Depart Stratford.
- 6pm – Arrive at your luxury hotel in Manchester.
- 7:30pm – Private dinner with a Manchester United legend:
A unique opportunity to meet one or more recent United legends. Take selfies, have your shirts signed and hear some incredible stories!
Day 3: Manchester Game Day – Liverpool (Breakfast/ Lunch)
[ Saturday – 6 December 2023 ]
- 8am – Breakfast in your hotel. After breakfast, time for some sightseeing around the city.
- 12pm – Arrive at this world famous ground before taking your VIP seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson stand for Manchester United’s game against Arsenal! As we have deal with the Premier league clubs directly, we can guarantee you amazing seats at the match.
Firstly, you’ll have plenty of time to do some browsing and shopping in the club shop (where you’ll receive a discount on your shopping!). Afterwards, you will also enjoy 3 hours pre-match VIP hospitality complete with food, wine, beer and soft drinks, all included in the package, as well as meeting a famous Man United legend. You will also get to walk around the Old Trafford pitch as well as enter the MUFC museum and take selfies with the
Premier league and Champions league trophies.
- 3pm – Kick off.
- 5pm – After the match your driver will take you to Liverpool.
- 6:30pm – Arrive at the famous Titanic hotel.
Day 4: Liverpool – Lake District (Breakfast/ Lunch)
[ Sunday – 12 May 2024 ]
- 8am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 10am – Head to the department stores in Liverpool for shopping.
- 1pm – Depart Liverpool hotel for the short journey to the picturesque Lake District.
– Leave for a leisurely 90 minute drive to the beautiful English town of Kendal in the Lake District. Check in to a charming, traditional hotel.
- 3pm – Lunch at a beautiful popular English restaurant.
- 5pm – Free time to wander the quaint streets of Kendal.
– Free evening – feel free to take a short stroll into the town center for some dinner or enjoy a relaxed evening in your hotel.
Day 5: Lake District (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
[ Monday – 13 May 2024 ]
- 8am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 10am – Head off for a day on the lakes with some boat trip experiences as well as a walk in the stunning countryside.
- 2pm – Lunch at a beautiful traditional English restaurant.
- 4pm – Free time.
- 7pm – Final dinner at a stunning British restaurant near the lake.
*You may also choose to head to London for a final night of shopping/entertainment and a stay in a 5 star hotel.
Day 6: Lake District – Manchester or London (Breakfast)
[ Tuesday – 14 May 2024 ]
- 8am – Breakfast in your hotel.
- 12pm – Head to Manchester for shopping or go straight to Manchester airport to fly home.
(Depending on your flight time)
|Price per person in MYR|
|Matches||Twin Share||Single Supplement|
- 5 Nights luxury hotel accommodation
- 5 Full breakfasts
- 4 Lunches (including match day experience buffet)
- 1 Luxury afternoon tea
- 2 Dinners
- Luxury Mercedes transport around the UK
- Airport transfers
- VIP seats
- Private meeting with MUFC legends
- Experienced tour guide for the duration of your trip
- Meals & entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Air ticket
- Travel insurance
EXTRA ADD ON
- Extra nights in London
- Golf day
- Whisky tasting
- Massage/Spa experience
- Children’s activities
Cancellation fees apply after booking is confirmed:
- More than 60-days prior to travel – Deposit only
- 59 – 29 days prior to travel – 80% of total trip cost
- 28 – 15 days prior to travel – 90% of total trip cost
- 14 days or less and NO SHOW – 100% of total trip cost
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices are quoted in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (MYR) per person, based on twin-sharing and with minimum two-persons travelling together.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- A minimum of 50% deposit per person is required upon making a booking
- Bookings must be guaranteed and finalized with full payment upon confirmation, or at least 90-days prior to travel, whichever is earlier
- Confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking • Itinerary sequence and hotel(s) are subject to change or cancelled by LFX Football Road Trips UK due to safety concerns which cannot be overcome reasonably
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable
- Holiday Tours and LFX Football Road Tips’ additional terms & conditions may apply
BOOK YOUR TRIP
The Holiday Tours
Travel Safety Promise
Holiday Tours unifies a wide spectrum of travel safety services to ensure the wellbeing of our travellers. Travelling with Holiday Tours means having a reliable partner you can count on to take care of things that are truly important from planning to returning.
Whether you are a travel manager or a traveller yourself, we promise we will be there for you every step of the way so you can travel with confidence.
Find the latest travel and health regulations and regulations for your trip with our travel tool.