Bali – Indonesia
A JOURNEY TO RECONNECT WITH THE SOUL
Activities For Everyone
You can also discover 17 on-demand activities.
This sport is all about accuracy, so the conditions are all-important. The peaceful archery range is surrounded by bougainvillea, frangipani and banyan trees. Expert G.Os offer group classes for beginners, and once you have built up a familiarity, you can enjoy the sport with friends and family.
Balinese Massage Class
Immerse yourself in the harmony of the local culture and focus on your well-being with the Balinese massage class. Join Club Med’s partners at Mandara Spa for a hands-on lesson under the beach Palapa while finding ultimate reprieve in the sea views all around. Classes offered 3 times a week.
Choose Your Options
Travelling period: 15 July 2023 – 31 March 2024
|Package||Choice of Room Type||Price for 2 adults
in Ringgit Malaysia from
|4D3N BALI INDONESIA||Superior Room||4,200|
|Superior Room – Balcony||4,620|
|Deluxe Room – Terrace||5,460|
Terms & Conditions
- Prices shown are for 2 persons per package in Ringgit Malaysia and are correct at the time of printing.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer is limited to an allocated number of rooms on a daily basis. Confirmation of bookings are subject to availability.
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable.
- Prices are STRICTLY not valid during any fair, event or peak periods. Surcharge will be advised upon booking confirmation.
- Holiday Tours and suppliers standard terms and conditions apply.
What is the average rate per pax?
The average rates starts from RM2,205* per adult for a 4D3N stay.
Do note that the rates are subject to change* depending on availability. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly travel consultants for more information as teenagers & children have a special rate!
What is maximum occupancy in 1 room?
Maximum occupancy will be up to 3 pax* (2 adults + 1 child below age 12) in a Single room.
*Subject to the type of room selected.
What is the minimum age requirement for stay?
There is no minimum age for stay in Club Med Bali.
What is included in my package?
The package is all-inclusive of room, meals and activities for all guests throughout your stay! Here’s a full list of what’s included:
• Premium accommodation based on your preferred length of stay
• Full-board gourmet cuisine, open bar and all day snacks
• Land sports, water sports and activities
• Day and night entertainment
• Wifi Access
• Childcare & activities for kids ages 4 to 17
Is the package inclusive of alcohol?
Yes! All-inclusive packages include all-day bar (with alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks) & snacks
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-ins are open between 4pm and 8pm on day of arrival as rooms are only available in the afternoon.
Rooms needs to be vacated by 10am on day of departure. Feel free to hang around the resort until 3pm on the same day (breakfast and lunch included)!
• 60 days or more before scheduled departure – deposit will be forfeited.
• 31 – 59 days before scheduled departure – 50% of cost
• 15 to 30 days before scheduled departure – 70% of cost
• 0 to 14 days before scheduled departure – 100% of cost
• No show at resort on arrival date – 100% of cost
• The date of receipt of the cancellation notice will be the day the cancellation fees will be applied.
• If booked an “Air-inclusive” package, airline’s cancellation terms will apply separately.
How do I get to the resort?
You can take a 20-minute land transfer from Ngurah Rai International Airport directly to the resort.
Book Your Trip
The Holiday Tours
Travel Safety Promise
Holiday Tours unifies a wide spectrum of travel safety services to ensure the wellbeing of our travellers. Travelling with Holiday Tours means having a reliable partner you can count on to take care of things that are truly important from planning to returning.
Whether you are a travel manager or a traveller yourself, we promise we will be there for you every step of the way so you can travel with confidence.