Gateway to the allure of Lijiang
Activities For Everyone
You can also discover 11 on-demand activities.
Outside the Resort, a world of discoveries awaits you. Located in the heart of a preserved site and at the foot of the snowy Jade Dragon Mountain, Lijiang promises you wonders. Take the time to stroll through the neighbouring old towns and discover the richness of the local heritage. Allow yourself to be seduced by the fascinating culture of the Naxi people and reconnect with nature on a mountain hike.
Choose Your Options
Travelling period: Before October 2024
|Choice of Room Type
|Price for 2 adults
in Ringgit Malaysia from
|4D3N Lijiang China
Terms & Conditions
- Prices shown are for 2 persons per package in Ringgit Malaysia and are correct at the time of printing.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer is limited to an allocated number of rooms on a daily basis. Confirmation of bookings are subject to availability.
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable.
- Prices are STRICTLY not valid during any fair, event or peak periods. Surcharge will be advised upon booking confirmation.
- Holiday Tours and suppliers standard terms and conditions apply.
What is the average rate per pax?
The average rates starts from RM1,456* per adult for a 4D3N stay.
Do note that the rates are subject to change* depending on availability. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly travel consultants for more information as teenagers & children have a special rate!
What is maximum occupancy in 1 room?
Maximum occupancy will be up to 3 pax* (2 adults + 1 child below age 12) in a Single room.
*Subject to the type of room selected.
What is the minimum age requirement for stay?
There is no minimum age for stay in Club Med Lijiang.
What is included in my package?
The package is all-inclusive of room, meals and activities for all guests throughout your stay! Here’s a full list of what’s included:
• Premium accommodation based on your preferred length of stay
• Full-board gourmet cuisine, open bar and all day snacks
• Land sports, water sports and activities
• Day and night entertainment
• Wifi Access
• Childcare & activities for kids ages 4 to 17
Is the package inclusive of alcohol?
Yes! All-inclusive packages include all-day bar (with alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks) & snacks
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-ins are open between 3pm and 8pm on day of arrival as rooms are only available in the afternoon.
Rooms needs to be vacated by 11am on day of departure. Feel free to hang around the resort until 3pm on the same day (breakfast and lunch included)!
• 60 days or more before scheduled departure – deposit will be forfeited.
• 31 – 59 days before scheduled departure – 50% of cost
• 15 to 30 days before scheduled departure – 70% of cost
• 0 to 14 days before scheduled departure – 100% of cost
• No show at resort on arrival date – 100% of cost
• The date of receipt of the cancellation notice will be the day the cancellation fees will be applied.
• If booked an “Air-inclusive” package, airline’s cancellation terms will apply separately.
How do I get to the resort?
Lijiang is both accessible by air as well as by high-speed railway, with trips from Kunming to Lijiang only taking roughly three hours, or a bit over one hour from Dali, another popular destination. The short trip from the train station to the resort gives almost continuous vistas over the iconic mountain.
The nearest airport is Lijiang Sanyi International Airport, a quick 55 minutes’ drive from the resort. Transfer service can be arranged via your travel advisor alongside your flight arrangement at your convenience.
Book Your Trip
The Holiday Tours
Travel Safety Promise
Holiday Tours unifies a wide spectrum of travel safety services to ensure the wellbeing of our travellers. Travelling with Holiday Tours means having a reliable partner you can count on to take care of things that are truly important from planning to returning.
Whether you are a travel manager or a traveller yourself, we promise we will be there for you every step of the way so you can travel with confidence.