Discover Unconventional Hokkaido
World’s best powder snow
Kiroro is a skier’s paradise with its world-class reputation for pure powder snow, thanks to its proximity to the coast and seasonal winds from Siberia. Travellers can also enjoy long ski seasons that start as early as November, lasting until May, making it perfect for spring skiing.
Japanese Cuisine Reimagined
Enjoy an international buffet with a focus on Japanese-French fusion cuisine in a stylish atmosphere. Expect chefs to whip up traditional treats, such as Kuroge Wagyu Cross Karubi or Boneless Short Rib, expertly combined with French savoir-faire. A unique gastronomy experience not to be missed.
Traditional Japanese Ofuro
Soak in the Japanese Ofuro hot bath to round off the ski day. Indulge in the calming warmth that will help to improve blood circulation, increase metabolism and rejuvenate body and soul. Feel your muscles relax and take in the beautiful scene of Kiroro’s winter white wonderland.
Choose Your Options
Travelling period: 01 December 2023 – 30 April 2024
|Choice of Room Type
|Price for 2 adults
in Ringgit Malaysia from
|6D5N Kiroro Peak Hokkaido
|Superior Room / Junior Family Superior Room
|Family Deluxe Room
Terms & Conditions
- Prices shown are for 2 persons per package in Ringgit Malaysia and are correct at the time of printing.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer is limited to an allocated number of rooms on a daily basis. Confirmation of bookings are subject to availability.
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable.
- Prices are STRICTLY not valid during any fair, event or peak periods. Surcharge will be advised upon booking confirmation.
- Holiday Tours and suppliers standard terms and conditions apply.
What is the average rate per pax?
The average rate starts from RM9,112* per adult for a 5D4N stay.
Do note that the rates are subject to change* depending on availability. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly travel consultants for more information as teenagers & children have a special rate!
What is maximum occupancy in 1 room?
Maximum occupancy will be up to 5 pax* in a Single room.
*Subject to the type of room selected.
What is the minimum age requirement for stay?
Guests has to be age 12 & above to stay in Club Med Kiroro Peak.
What is included in my package?
The package is all-inclusive of room, meals and activities for all guests throughout your stay! Here’s a full list of what’s included:
• Premium accommodation based on your preferred length of stay
• Full-board gourment cuise & open bar
• Ski lift pass and ski group lessons
• Day and night entertainment
• Wifi Access
Is the package inclusive of skiing equipment and lessons?
Our package is inclusive of group ski lessons only. On-site ski equipment rents are available at extra cost. Alternatively, you can bring your own ski equipment!
What are the number of ski runs available for all levels?
Not to worry as there’s a suitable Ski Run for everyone! Here’s a summary of number of runs available for all levels:
• Beginners – 8
• Intermediate – 6
• Advanced – 9
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-ins are open between 4pm and 8pm on day of arrival as rooms are only available in the afternoon.
Rooms needs to be vacated by 10am on day of departure. Feel free to hang around the resort until 3pm on the same day (breakfast and lunch included)!
• 60 days or more before scheduled departure – deposit will be forfeited.
• 31 – 59 days before scheduled departure – 50% of cost
• 15 to 30 days before scheduled departure – 70% of cost
• 0 to 14 days before scheduled departure – 100% of cost
• No show at resort on arrival date – 100% of cost
• The date of receipt of the cancellation notice will be the day the cancellation fees will be applied.
• If booked an “Air-inclusive” package, airline’s cancellation terms will apply separately.
How do I get to the Club Med Japan Resort?
The best way to get to our featured Club Med Japan resorts is by a land transfer from New Chitose Airport in Hokkaidō.
• Club Med Kiroro: 90 minutes via land transfer
Feel free to reach out to our travel consultants for assistance on transfer arrangements to the Club Med resort!
Book Your Trip
The Holiday Tours
Travel Safety Promise
Holiday Tours unifies a wide spectrum of travel safety services to ensure the wellbeing of our travellers. Travelling with Holiday Tours means having a reliable partner you can count on to take care of things that are truly important from planning to returning.
Whether you are a travel manager or a traveller yourself, we promise we will be there for you every step of the way so you can travel with confidence.