Bintan – Indonesia
A holistic escape for the family
Activities For Everyone
You can also discover 31 on-demand activities.
Choose Your Options
Travelling period: August 2023 – 31 March 2024
|Package||Choice of Room Type||Price for 2 adults
in Ringgit Malaysia from
|4D3N BINTAN INDONESIA||Superior Room – Balcony||4,914|
|Deluxe Room – Sea View Balcony||5,896|
|Suite – Sea View Terrace||9,828|
Terms & Conditions
- Prices shown are for 2 persons per package in Ringgit Malaysia and are correct at the time of printing.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer is limited to an allocated number of rooms on a daily basis. Confirmation of bookings are subject to availability.
- Any unutilized services included in the package are non-refundable.
- Prices are STRICTLY not valid during any fair, event or peak periods. Surcharge will be advised upon booking confirmation.
- Holiday Tours and suppliers standard terms and conditions apply.
What is the average rate per pax?
The average rates starts from RM2,457* per adult for a 4D3N stay.
Do note that the rates are subject to change* depending on availability. Please feel free to reach out to our friendly travel consultants for more information as teenagers & children enjoy special rate, and child below 4-years old stay for FREE
What is maximum occupancy in 1 room?
Maximum occupancy will be up to 3 pax* (2 adults + 1 child below age 12) in a room.
*Subject to the type of room selected.
What is the minimum age requirement for stay?
There is no minimum age for stay in Club Med Bintan
What is included in my package?
Club Med’s Premium All-Inclusive Holiday offers outstanding value, there is something for everyone, and it’s an easy, effortless and hassle-free experience.
All-Inclusive package provides :
• Premium accommodation based on your preferred length of stay
• Full-board gourmet cuisine, open bar and all day snacks
• Land sports, water sports and activities
• Day and night entertainment
• Wifi Access
• Childcare & activities for kids ages 4 to 17
Is the package inclusive of alcohol?
Yes! All-inclusive packages include all-day bar (with alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks) & snacks
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in time is between 3pm and 8pm on day of arrival.
On day of departure, rooms need to be vacated by 10am, but feel free to hang around the resort until 3pm (breakfast and lunch included).
• 60 days or more before scheduled departure – deposit will be forfeited.
• 31 – 59 days before scheduled departure – 50% of cost
• 15 to 30 days before scheduled departure – 70% of cost
• 0 to 14 days before scheduled departure – 100% of cost
• No show at resort on arrival date – 100% of cost
• The date of receipt of the cancellation notice will be the day the cancellation fees will be applied.
• If booked an “Air-inclusive” package, airline’s cancellation terms will apply separately.
How do I get to the resort?
The nearest airport to Club Med Bintan is Singapore Changi Airport.
Book a ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Singapore to Bandar Bentan Telani (Bintan ferry terminal). The journey will take approximately 55 minutes.
Club Med Bintan only provide transfer service to/from Bandar Bentan Telani Bintan Ferry Terminal (at extra charge).
You can purchase your own ferry ticket(s) at the Bluewater Express website – https://www.busonlineticket.com/ferry/bluewater-express/
Book Your Trip
The Holiday Tours
Travel Safety Promise
Holiday Tours unifies a wide spectrum of travel safety services to ensure the wellbeing of our travellers. Travelling with Holiday Tours means having a reliable partner you can count on to take care of things that are truly important from planning to returning.
Whether you are a travel manager or a traveller yourself, we promise we will be there for you every step of the way so you can travel with confidence.