Embark on a 12 day journey from Perth to Broome and experience the rugged natural beauty of Western Australia.
Drive along the scenic North West Coastal Highway as you encounter two of Western Australia’s three World Heritage Areas – Ningaloo and Shark Bay. Swim with dolphins, snorkel amongst colourful corals and be awed by prehistoric gorges.
BEYOND PERTH HIGHLIGHTS
Day 1 – Day 6
You will be travelling up north towards Cervantes before making various stops on your way to Broome. With main stops including Geraldton, Kalbarri and Monkey Mia, you will get to explore fields of wildflowers, an ancient moonscape and turquoise sea with shell beach. This half of your trip is sure to mesmerise with its main attractions:
- The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
- Kalbarri’s 400-million-year-old river gorges
- Friendly wild dolphins at Monkey Mia
Day 7 – Day 12
As you traverse north, get ready to have some fun adventures in Australia’s largest fringing coral reef, Ningaloo Reef, and the two-billion-year-old landscape that is Karijini National Park. Don’t miss out on:
- Swim with gentle whale sharks, humpback whales and manta rays at World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef, the world’s largest fringing coral reef
- Rock cliffs and crystal pools in Karijini National Park
- Sunset at Cable Beach, Broome
Travel from now till 31 Mar 2023. Book from now till 15 Mar 2023.
Want to find out more?
Find the latest travel restrictions and health regulations for your trip with our travel tool.